BCA is currently accepting applications for 2017–2018 for grades K–11.
Please visit our International Students Program page for instructions.
Steps to Apply
- Come for a tour or attend an Open House
- Submit Application and Application Fee: Pay Application Fee HERE
- Submit Release of Records Form
- Submit Teacher, General, and Church References (if applicable)
- Register your student for Future Bengal Day
- Register for Kindergarten Entrance Testing: Call for appointment 401.246.0113 ext. 147
Once you have received your acceptance letter from Barrington Christian Academy you can finish your enrollment process by paying your Enrollment Deposit by clicking HERE.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY:
Barrington Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its education policies, admission policies, tuition assistance programs, or athletic and other school-administered programs.