BCA is currently accepting applications for 2017–2018 for grades K–11.
Please visit our International Students Program page for instructions.
Steps to Apply
- Open House or Tour: Come to an Open House or call the Admissions Director to set up a tour of our school.
- Interview: Interviews are required for all students and parents. Call the Admissions Director to schedule an interview. This can be after your school tour, or on a different day.
- Application and Fee: Click on the appropriate application form located to the right and submit it, along with a non-refundable $50 application fee. Pay Application Fee HERE
- Student Visit Day: Students in Grades 2 and up are asked to spend a day visiting BCA. Call to reserve your spot during our next “Future Bengal Day” and fill out our registration form.
- Testing: Register for entrance testing at BCA or submit SSAT or other standardized testing scores.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY:
Barrington Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its education policies, admission policies, tuition assistance programs, or athletic and other school-administered programs.