问候 Wènhòu Lời chào hỏi 인사말 insamal
Each year, we are pleased to welcome students from abroad into the BCA family. We also connect students with welcoming host families interested in providing home stays for a friendly and fully immersive American experience.
Barrington Christian Academy is approved to issue I-20 visas to accepted international students. Our program includes English Language learner (ELL) classes and college advising, along with a strong college-preparatory curriculum and extracurricular activities. International students have mentors as well as host families to help them acclimate to the American educational experience and culture.
How to Apply
- Email to schedule a Skype interview.
- Download, complete and submit the application available HERE.
- Submit a $100 application fee (Non-refundable) available HERE.
- Submit the following Teacher Recommendation Forms
- Personal Reference
View our International Student Admissions forms:
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT TUITION & FEES
International Student Tuition: $26,000
Host Home Fee: $13,000
Total for 2017-2018: $39,600
· Full academic program, including ELL classes
· Medical insurance (through ISM)
· Daily lunch program
· uniform allowance includes:
Middle School – Physical Education & BCA polo
High School – Choir & Team Sports
· All field trips
· Class activities
· Sports activity fee
Host Home Fee includes:
· Host home for one student
· Private bedroom
· 2 meals per day (3 on weekends)
· Transportation to and from BCA
· Participation in family activities
Pay Application Fee HERE: