问候 Wènhòu Lời chào hỏi 인사말 insamal
Each year, we are pleased to welcome students from abroad into the BCA family. We also connect students with welcoming host families interested in providing home stays for a friendly and fully immersive American experience.
Barrington Christian Academy is approved to issue I-20 visas to accepted international students. Our program includes English Language learner (ELL) classes and college advising, along with a strong college-preparatory curriculum and extracurricular activities. International students have mentors as well as host families to help them acclimate to the American educational experience and culture.
How to Apply
- Email our Admissions Director, Ramona Brown (email@example.com) to schedule a Skype interview.
- Download, complete and submit the application available HERE.
- Submit a $100 application fee (Non-refundable) available HERE.
- Submit an official school transcript from the applicant’s current school (with English translation)
- A copy of applicant’s passport
- A verification of funds for payment of full tuition
- Submit an official TOEFL Test Score Report (BCA TOEFL Code: B694)
- Submit a copy of immunizations with English translation and current physical exam by a doctor with English translation (Exam must be within 12 months of September 1 and updated every year and submitted to BCA office). Any vaccine that a student is missing will be given at BCA after the start of the school year.
View our International Student Admissions forms:
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT TUITION & FEES
International Student Tuition: $26,600
Host Home Fee: $13,000
Total for 2017-2018: $39,600
· Full academic program, including ELL classes
· Medical insurance (through ISM)
· Daily lunch program
· uniform allowance includes:
Middle School – Physical Education & BCA polo
High School – Choir & Team Sports
· All field trips
· Class activities
· Sports activity fee
Host Home Fee includes:
· Host home for one student
· Private bedroom
· 2 meals per day (3 on weekends)
· Transportation to and from BCA
· Participation in family activities
Pay Application Fee HERE: