Although it’s impossible to guarantee what the rest of 2020 will be like, BCA has been working hard to enable 100% of our students to attend classes 100% in-person this Fall. We are carefully following Governor Raimondo’s directives and using Rhode Island Department of Education’s (RIDE) guidelines to create a safe and healthy learning environment.
Unless all schools are required to cancel live classes, BCA will see all of our students face-to-face, on campus, and in class for 2020/2021.
Because of our smaller class sizes, BCA students can be 100% on campus during all three in-person learning scenarios outlined by RIDE.
Distance learning at BCA will only occur if RIDE mandates 100% distance learning for all students in the state.
BCA’s Re-Opening Priorities
- To honor God in our planning and decisions.
- Student and teacher safety, following State of Rhode Island guidance.
- Continued growth for every student.
- In-person instruction and activities (distance learning only when mandated).
- Minimizing disruption to families and changes for students.
Re-Opening Quick Guide
Check out BCA’s Fall 2020/2021 Re-Opening Quick Guide, which is an overview of larger plans created by our re-opening task force (about 25 pages each). Please note that this is subject to change, based on state guidelines.
Detailed Re-Opening Plans
BCA’s re-opening task force has written detailed plans for re-opening. Each plan is subject to change, based on state guidelines.
- Full or Partial In-Person Re-Opening Plan (purple days)
- Limited In-Person Re-Opening Plan (gold days)
- Distance Learning Opt-In (for Quarter 1)
Interested In More Information?
Click the button below to sign up for a time to meet with us via Zoom. We would love to answer your questions and talk about how you may be able to join the BCA learning community.